Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So. Stressed. Right. Now.

All I wanna do right now is pull my hair out!  We just picked clinical rotations (which had me panicked).  The one I ended up with is alright except that my Path rotation isn't until after the NAVLE (boards).  And I only managed to get one of the 8 week blocks as a free block.  Oh well, I think I can handle everything else about it.

I'm studying for a quiz that I'm gonna take early and get it out of the way because I have another quiz and a test tomorrow.  I'm just paranoid and freaking out about grades already - this block is really tough.  I'm enjoying radiology and clinical pathology, but there's just a lot to learn in such a short amount of time!  And at this point pharmacology is just a pain in the butt.

Ahhhhh!  Oh well, God will see me through somehow (and hopefully with all of my hair still on my head)!

No comments:

Post a Comment