Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Finally!!!

Studying finally paid off!  I got a B on a really difficult test today.  I was worried because the quizes in this class have been rather difficult lately.  But the short 3 hours of sleep I got last night was worth getting my B.  It's so rare that my efforts pay off.  So many days I feel like I push myself to the limit and have nothing to show for it.  The next time I feel that way though, I'll try and remember today to keep from getting too discouraged.

Some of my girlfriends and I were de-friended on facebook by a mutual friend who recently was married.  He claims to know nothing about how it happened, but I just find it odd that a computer glitch would single the 3 of us out at the same time - weird.  Whatever, I really didn't have time to think about it or wonder why he was being stupid.  Not that I really care anymore anyway.  I'm glad that part of my life is over!

I lost a bet on Monday. My boys lost to those stupid birds in Lawrence.  Sad day.  But we'll set things straight when they come to our house!  GO  TIGERS!!!

My Mommy is coming to visit me this weekend!  I need a good dose of home.  I won't be back until valentine's day weekend at the earliest - and that's still undecided.  I really wanted to get a group together to go dancing that Saturday night, but I just got an Oasis e-mail about plans to go to a Japanese place and then the comedy club (which I hope they realize might be a little iffy with all the love-making jokes that will  most definitely be thrown around).  The dancing is happening on Friday night too, so maybe we could still go - I think it would be so much fun!

Anyway, I have a quiz tomorrow, so I'd better read through my notes and get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment