Monday, February 1, 2010

Heavy

I don't know if it was the gloomy weather, but today was icky.  It started off fine.  Got a B on my test.  Nothing unusual or earth-shattering happened in class.  But when I was studying for my quiz this afternoon, I just felt....burdened.  There's really no other way of explaining it.  A heaviness in my chest, a sort of unexplained sadness. 

It didn't leave me until late tonight.  All I can come up with is that it was Satan messing with my head.  I don't like him much.  He plays dirty and makes me doubt myself.  He makes me question and worry about things that don't matter and that God has taken care of, or better yet, never accused me of!  The devil just wants to upset the peace of Christ that is in me.

I refuse to let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment