Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sighing a Breath of Relief

Finally!  Neurology is over!  Hip-hip-hooray!  My mood was about a bazzilion times better today, and I felt like my shoulders actually moved when I took a breath!!!  I couldn't be more extatic to be moving onto soft tissue service!  I even get to do a ovariohysterectomy tomorrow!!!  And we have a really interesting case of a dermoid sinus in a chocolate lab that is going to surgery tomorrow as well!  It's going to be a fabulous week.  Still have long hours, still won't know all the answers, but at least now I can breathe!

Oh, and I'm super-duper missing my man right now!  He accidentally left some clothes here from when he came to visit this weekend and they smell so much like him I can't stop!  It's stupid, I know, but what's a girl to do when her man is 200 miles away?  :)  Anyway.  There are still times when I have worries about how we'll handle certain things in the future, but more and more, I just am overwhelmed with affection for him both when we're apart and when we're together.  He's so sweet and takes good care of me!  He helped me buy a phone, cleaned out my shower drain, and did the dishes this weekend!!!  I know, right?  What a keeper!

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment