Monday, November 12, 2012

Newest News

Well, I've been busy practicing for about 4 months now...  Sometimes it's wonderful and I can't believe how lucky I am, other times its frustrating and exhausting.  This place, like others I've been at, is inefficient due to management issues.  I love most of the staff though and they work really hard at making it a great clinic to work at. 

My apartment is slowly taking shape.  The back room is nearly finished, just have to re-do the bench to my great grandma's desk.  Need to hang some art in my bedroom and the kitchen.  All that's really left is finding artwork for the wall behind the couch and curtains for the living space.  The new coffee table and end tables are coming this Thurs.  Other than that, it looks like a put-together grown up apartment!

Rem and I are doing great.  Realizing more and more everyday that this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.  He's absolutely wonderful and supportive.  I drive him crazy with my "box" and he pushes me to my limits with his ways of thinking and risk taking.  We are so good for each other.  I'm excited heading into this holiday season.  I always love planning things (especially how I'm going to spoil him). 

Anyways, I"m at work and probably need to get off the computer and see if my appointment is here yet.  Write more later...

1 comment: