Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beginnings

Life is interesting. I thought that maybe it's time to begin documenting mine again. I stopped journaling about 3 years ago. Hopefully the convienience of my keyboard will encourage me to write about my thoughts, experiences, hopes, and prayers once more. I plan on making this a place where I can express myself freely - my frustrations, fears, and fun moments. All the highs and lows of my daily life.

It would take me forever to catch you up on the last few years of my life, so I won't go there. Suffice it to say, I grew up alot. Life is about learning and becoming the woman that God designed me to be. I suppose I should brush you up on the basics though...

My name is Lisa and I am a 24 year-old graduate student studying Veterinary Medicine. Animals are my God-given passion. Nothing touches my heart like His magnificent creation, and I plan on using the desires and talents He's given me to become closer to God by caring for and protecting that creation.

So, thanks for taking the time to read this blog and I guess we'll soon see where my writing leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment