Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today

I'm coming to terms with what has happened. I still ache if I let myself dwell on it, but I'm working through it and trying to decide what to say when the time comes. I've come to the conclusion that forgiveness, like love, is to be given unconditionally. Still unsure of whether I want the other offended party to know what transpired that night. I feel somehow he might turn it back around on me and suggest that it was my fault that this happened.

I took Roxy to the park this afternoon. She loved it. Except when she saw other dogs. I own a dog-aggressive German Shepherd = I am such a bad mommy! She's a guard dog and we have a lot of strays where we live, so her aggressiveness is excusable, but I wish I could take her to the dog park and let her play, but she would just freak out and behave badly. The next dog I get will be so socialized I'll be able to take it everywhere! But I still love my Roxy Carley more than anything, even when she's naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment