Monday, April 5, 2010

Here We Go....

I'm facing an uphill climb towards next week - the dreaded test week from you-know-where!  This week is relativly calm-looking comparatively speaking.  Until you look at all the meetings and errands that still need to be done before the whirlwind arrives. 

God has given me a promise, however, and I will not be afraid (I'm going to try not to be anyway).  He sent me a sign not 10 minutes after I had begun to worry and pray about my school situation.  It made me cry and smile and realize how much my Jesus really cares about my life and loves me sooooo wonderfully!

So I am going to do my best to work hard this week and prepare for what is next.  If I do my best, He will see me through - just like He has so far.  And if everything should fall to pieces, I will run to Him for comfort and cling to Him through my sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment