Saturday, April 10, 2010

Whew! What a day!

(Sigh)  I am so ready for a nap!  Open House went really well!  Tons of people came and that's always good for the Vet School.  Griswald was a hit!  He was such a good boy, letting people pet him and performing his tricks for the adoring public!  I love him!  My family came up too, which was nice.  They just left a little while ago.  I am a little disappointed that no one else from home came though.  I told the Sunday School Social Director about it around 3 weeks ago in hopes that she would at least send an e-mail to the class.  Just kind of hurt that the people that say they love me and are my friends don't really seem to care or want to be a part of my life.  Oh well.  Sometimes I like my non-Christian friends here better anyway.  They honestly treat me better sometimes.

Good news - two of my tests for next week were moved back so we have more time to study!  And they're the classes that my grades are lower in too!  God definitely answers prayer!  I'm going to do my best to take advantage of this and study my butt off!  This block is super frightening.  Thinking on it too much puts me in deer-in-the-headlights mode!  But God did not give us a spirit of fear, so I will trust in Him to carry me through this yet again!

If you're reading this, please pray for me next week - I need all the help I can get!!!

1 comment: