Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Down the Homestretch

This weekend was nice.  I got to spend a lot of time with my family and even got to see my little second cousins again.  They're getting so big!  And I am particularly proud of Roxy Carley.  She did so well with the babies!  She was cute and got super concerned when they would fall down!  She's adorable!  I hope she's around when I have kids!

Came back to school and immediately had a test and a quiz this morning.  Did pretty well on both, although I changed my answers on two of the test questions that I initially had right!  I hate it when that happens!  Tonight I have anesthesia till 5, tomorrow we have surgery till who-knows-when, and we have another big companion animal exam on Friday that I need to do well on.  No rest for the weary!  But on the bright side, I only have one more month left!  Then onto my last summer vacation ever!  :(  I guess that part's not so bright!

Well, class is about to start, so I'd better finish up.  I get to learn about how to give a cow a physical exam... hooray?

No comments:

Post a Comment