Tuesday, October 19, 2010

White Coat - a.k.a. "I Made It!"

Oh my goodness!  What a stressful week!  7 tests in 5 days and I'm still breathing!  And I made it through without gaining any more D's!  I am so relieved!  This weekend was wonderful.  Remington came down on Friday and stayed till this morning.  The rest of my family just came down on Sunday to help me celebrate and attend our White Coat Ceremony.  It was really neat.

Now I'm just realizing that tomorrow, I start seeing real patients and am responsible for their healthcare!  I am totally and completely freaking out right now!  I am so nervous!  It doesn't help that my first rotation is reportedly one of the most difficult and that the senior clinician I'm assigned to is very intimidating.  I'm so keyed up about all of it that I can't talk about it anymore!  I'll try and write more later - hopefully it will be good news and this will all be turning out better than I thought (maybe I'll even be having a little fun)!

No comments:

Post a Comment