Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to Reality in COMO

*sigh*

Why does summer have to end? I only got 7 weeks - shouldn't that be illegal? I'm glad to see all my friends here, but am not looking forward to the hours of studying I know are coming at me like a speeding train...

Deperately trying to get organized and ready for what is to come. Time-wise my day-to-day schedule doesn't look too bad, but I know these courses are gonna be tough. I'm determined to really learn the material this year. Straight A's aren't a requirement, but I want to at least retain most of what I stuff in my brain. It'd be nice anyway...

Already off to a rocky start with the whole concession stand management thing. Surprise! You are in charge of designing and ordering T-shirts for all the first years! Grrr! I love how I've been asking if there's anything I need to be doing for months now, and they choose to bring this up two and a half weeks before the first game!

I also somehow got to COMO with 2 cats this time! Porkchop is on trial. There will be no inappropriate scratching, peeing, or pooping. If he's naughty he gets a first class ticket back to KC! He is sorta cute though...

No comments:

Post a Comment