Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friends Make Me Happy

I love my friends. They mean the world to me. Hearing from one of them just brightens my day. Doesn't matter who initiates or how long we talk or if it's just a quick note on facebook. Knowing people care about you is the best feeling in the world and I hope that I make people feel like that often.

I’m especially excited because I’m going to Jeff City tonight to have dinner with Christina. I love our dinner meetings. It isn’t just the dinner though, which is always wonderful, but the drive is half the fun. It’s a half hour each way and I usually use the time to think and pray or worship along with the radio. These times have become precious to me in the midst of my crazy business and insane study schedule.

I guess that’s all for now. Maybe I’ll have some revelations tonight to share later.

No comments:

Post a Comment