Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm freeeeee!!!

Sigh!


I’m finished with another block! Hooray! I passed all my classes (some very narrowly) and am definitely ready for Christmas break! I’m so excited to just relax at home and hang out with friends. I was looking forward to going back to the clinic to work for 2 weeks, but they’re so slow at AMC, I’ve hardly got any hours. While that gives me more downtime, it also leaves my savings account rather empty. I’m trying really hard to earn/raise all the money for South Africa without having to use my school loans.

So Wednesday, I decided that I needed to go somewhere to study for my finals. All the coffee shops were packed because all the undergrads at MIZZOU had their finals this week too. I ended up at McAlister’s Deli and guess who was there? Miss Sarah Wheeler! It was so good to see her! I think God definitely had a hand in our bumping into each other! If you read this, Sarah, know that I love you and am praying for you. You are beautiful inside and out and God has amazing things in store for you!

Well, I need to go help with our class fundraiser before I can leave school and start packing. I’m sure I’ll have more fun times to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment