Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Time Flies!

I can't believe Christmas is over and it's almost 2010!!!  I'm having a wonderful break.  Getting to relax more than anticipated and enjoying time with my friends and family.  I've been thinking on all that I've learned this past year (really the last 3 years).  I'm a totally different person.  I see things differently, I react to things differently, and I hope for things differently. 

I'm also excited to see how I grow and change in the next 3 years.  In 3 years, hopefully I will be happily practicing medicine somewhere as Dr. Lisa Najarian.  Sounds weird, doesn't it?  But in three years, I also hope to know God more intimately, to hold my loved ones more closely, and to continue on the journey of growing up, living and serving others as God intended for me to do. 

I know in the next three years I'll make many more mistakes, but trust that through everything I will learn to be more like Christ in my actions and reactions.  He has done it in the past, is doing it now, and will conintue His work in me throughout 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment