Thursday, December 3, 2009

Puppy Pics

It's Thursday! That means I get to come home to KC tomorrow! Yay! I'm torn because I'm starting to freak out about my Pharmacology test on Monday - I need to get some studying done - but being home isn't always conducive to good studying! I'm going to make this work though. I can't wait to see my puppy!

We had our picture taken last Saturday! They turned out sooooo good! She's so gorgeous! Here's a little peek...


Aren't they fabulous!?! Nancy Garcia did such a great job! I've wanted pics like this for so long. The only sad part is that Brina isn't here and that I never got pics with her.

Anyway, looking forward to a busy but fun weekend with friends and horses!!! I haven't riden/worked with horses since I started vet school! :( I miss it and am so excited to possibly get to be with some this weekend!!! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention s'mores aftwerwards :) Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment