Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What I Love About God

One thing I love about God is that He's not afraid or put-off by my doubts.  I can question Him and even get mad at Him.  He understands when I'm frustrated.  He cares for me and my feelings are important to Him.  He's like that friend you can always go to when you just need to vent - when you need someone to hear you.  I know that sometimes my emotions get the best of me, but I also know that God wants me to bring my hurts and disappointments to Him.  I am so thankful that my God doesn't sweep my concerns and desires under a rug, but is always there for me.  Waiting for me to finish crying and again remember the truths He has promised for me.  He longs to give me good things.  He knows what is best for me.  He loves me with an everlasting love and will withhold no good gifts from me.  Thank you Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment