Friday, September 18, 2009

BRaiNdEaD

BRaiNdEaD – that is what I am. I’ve had a completely exhausting past three days (14 hours of sleep in the past 72 hours). If I don’t get sick it will be a miracle. Pretty drained emotionally too. My last two tests did NOT go well. And when I say that, I don’t mean I didn’t get an A – I really would be content if I passed… but I didn’t.

I can tell how tired I am because I’m not really freaking out. This should be something to get decently worked up about. And I do feel a little unsettled, but not nearly enough. Now I have to push and work really hard so that I pass those two classes. And that thought just makes me want to give up. I am beyond fatigued and don’t have the energy to think about studying now or in the future.

PS – I hate school.

No comments:

Post a Comment