Friday, September 11, 2009

Distracted

I think too much. What would I do if this happened? What kind of girlfriend/wife will I be? What should I say to this person? Who could I trust with that? There are so many things that I sit and dwell on that really have no bearing upon my life right now.

I need to learn to be content and not pine away for what I don’t have or continually plot to get those things. I need to realize that it doesn’t all depend on me and that I am not big enough to handle it all. More than anything, I need to quit wasting my time worrying about scenarios that more than likely will never happen!

I have more than enough on my plate right now to keep me busy. Lord, help me focus on what you have set before me at this moment. Please don’t let my past or my future distract me from what you would have me accomplish today.

I love you and desire to serve you with all that is in me. So, calm my heart and mind. Soften my spirit towards you and your grace. May I be ever mindful of your provision and protection in my life. I entrust everything to you, knowing that you desire to give me good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment