Sunday, May 16, 2010

Here Comes the Stress

It's like finals week all over again!!! 

Monday: Orthopedic Surgery Exam and Didactic Anesthesia Orientation

Tuesday: Surgery Lab quiz, Anesthesia Lab, and Clinical Procedures Lab

Wednesday: Companion Animal Medicine Test and first live-animal Surgery Lab

Ug!  My stress levels go up just thinking about it.  Originally I was excited to get my clinical procedures lab out of the way, but then I realize that I would be at school from 8 am till around 9 pm with an important test the next morning!  Please carry me through this Lord, as you have everything else so far.  Not by my strength or knowledge, but by Your grace!

PS - Dad is now recovering at home under the watchful eye of my mom and Roxy (who can't quite figure out why he's using a walker or why there is a wheelchair in the middle of her living room)!

No comments:

Post a Comment