Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Starry Night

Driving home from Jeff City tonight, I noticed how amazingly clear and beautiful the sky was tonight.  I could see thousands of stars!  I was so tempted to just pull over onto a side road and find a spot to get out and star-gaze for a bit.  I didn't though, because of the time and I still had to prepare for class tomorrow.  But someday I'd like to spend an evening in the back of a truck with a bunch of blankets, food, music, and some good company.  It's one of my dreams and I can't wait to do it!  God's creation is so wonderful!

I am so thankful to Him right now.  HE IS FAITHFUL!  He got me through this tough block!  I didn't do it in my own strength, because I had none!  It was all Him!  And I know that I'll be leaning on Him through this block as well.  It's another tough one!  We had part of our surgery orientation today, and boy was it intimidating!  But I am more than confident that I am where God wants me and doing what He's called me to do.  I will rest in that tonight and not worry about tomorrow.

Goodnight.  And if you're reading this and haven't looked at the stars tonight, go outside and be awed by God's glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment